About Lactic Anti-Aging Cleanser
We apologize but due to continuous ingredient shortages, this product will be reformulated after the holidays. Watch for a new blend coming out in 2023.
In the meantime, please see our:
Dry itchy skin no more!
Hydrate and cleanse your skin with gentle, skin-loving lactic acid. Lactic is a lightly exfoliating acid which will:
- Refine your pores.
- Refresh dull skin.
- Smooth rough layers.
- Reduce pigmentation.
- Increase hydration in the skin.
This is perfect cleanser choice if you are on the sensitive side or are dealing with aging, pigmented skin. Wash with this luxurious, creamy cleanser 2x per day to promote and maintain your new beautiful complexion. After cleansing follow with the matching Lactic Antiaging Toner w/Synake active!!
Stellar Ingredients that make this cleanser shine!
- Sweet Almond Oil - excellent skin-softening oil which absorbs easily into the skin.
- Jojoba Esters - Emollient, remarkable similarity to natural oils produced in human skin.
- Lactic Acid - Moisturizing, lightly exfoliating.
- Glycerine - Improve smoothness, humectant and lubricant.
- Arnica Extracts - Anti-inflammatory, assist healing process.
- Organic - Cucumber Hops , Rosemary , Apricot, Chamomile , Lemon Bioflavonoids, Pinetree and Horsetail Plant purifying, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, soothing, balance, hydrant.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Moisturizing, keeps skin from losing water
- Retinyl Palmitate - retinyl palmitate is converted to retinol, and ultimately to retinoic acid (the active form of vitamin A present in Retin-A)
Ingredients [updated 8-12-2022]
Lactic Acid Cleanser - purified water, C14-C16 olefin sulfonate, lactic acid, sodium hydroxide, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, glycerine, hydroxyethylcellulose, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, octyldodecanol, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, squalane, hyaluronic acid, caprylic / capric triglyceride, polysorbate 20, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) flower extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin. pH 4.25