About ReGen | Hair | Skin | Nails Supplement 120 count
Food is medicine, and many of us lead hectic lives and just don't have the time to plan the perfect meals. Seaweed salads and broccoli dishes don't always make it to our plates daily, or even weekly. So how can we ensure we are getting everything we need to have beautiful skin, hair and nails?
By adding in a daily Non-GMO supplement that will give you what your body is craving. The nutrients it NEEDS to create the skin, hair and nails that you want to have.
Our amazing formula has the following vital ingredients:
- Biotin - Biotin improves your body’s keratin infrastructure. This aids in strengthening the hair and keeping it from breaking off so easily.
- Wakame (fucoidan) - Not only is fucoidan known for its anti-aging effects, it is also believed to combat cancer, metabolic syndrome and other degenerative disorders. 
- OptiMSM® - MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - is a rich source of sulfur — 34% by weight. Sulfur is a key component of collagen that supports the skin’s structural framework. It is also a building block of keratin, the main structural constituent of hair and nails. 
- Selenium - Selenium neutralizes free radicals and other skin-damaging compounds before they can lead to wrinkles. It is also an integral part of preventing breast cancer. 
- Hyaluronic acid - Hydrates the skin from within and helps to cushion painful joints.
- Gotu Kola - Improves circulation, stimulates repair of the skin, reduces inflammation 
- Bamboo Stem extract - Richest source of natural silica. Silica helps your body to produce collagen. It is the building block of healthy hair and nails. Researchers have discovered that women with sun-damaged skin showed smoother, more elastic skin tone after taking 10 mg of silicon each day in a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Their hair and nails became stronger as well and less brittle. 
- Fo-Ti root - In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), fo-ti has been used in longevity tonics to ward off aging. It's also been used to treat a variety of other conditions, such as constipation and skin problems.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen 1 & 2 - Collagen types 1 & 3 can be taken together and may support skin, muscles, bone health, and hair and nail growth and maintenance. *Wrinkles, improve elasticity, improve damaged nail beds, thicken fine hair and slow hair loss. 
- Amla (Gooseberry) - Strengthens the roots of hair, maintains color, and improves luster. Aids on calcium absorption. Amla prevents health-related hyperlipidemia by reducing the amount of free radicals in the body.
- Goji Berry - Super high levels of antioxidants, nutrients and trace minerals. Loaded with beta-carotene which helps prevent healthy skin and some protection from cancer. 
- Bladderwrack - Bladderwrack powder is filled with minerals that help nourish and cleanse the skin of toxins that cause dryness, wrinkles and excess fluid retention. Bladderwrack contains fucoidan.
- Nori Yaki - Super food with more than 12 vitamins.
- Natural Astaxanthin - Super antioxidant. Used to lessen wrinkles, protect the skin and minimize sun damages. 
- Citrus Bioflavonoid 50% complex - Bioflavonoids are antioxidants. They help to decrease the oxidative damage caused by exposure to the sun. There has been intriguing research indicating their abilities to prevent and reverse wrinkles, reduce the appearance of age spots. 
2 tablets daily preferably with meals or as directed by a health care professional.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 years of age, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
 Stem Cells- Fountain of Youth? Or scam of the century? Arizona Center for Advanced Medicine.
 Skin and Beauty from within. Bergstrom Nutrition
 What is collagen. Dr. Axe.
 How Bioflavonoids Create Youthful Skin Tone LEF.org