Rosacea continues to be a common problem. Characterized by redness, flushing, papules and pustules. It is most common in adults over 30, but can be found in children as well. There is no known cause for Rosacea. A diagnosis is confirmed by a doctor who will rule out any other possibilities. Treatment involves mostly precautionary actions, such as:
- Avoid hot food
- Avoid hot drinks
- Avoid spicy foods
- Avoid red wine
- Avoid sun
- Treat pustules with prescriptions such as metroGel/lotion/cream and other antibiotics.
- Use green based makeup as a coverup
Platinum's treatment kit is designed to help those struggling with Rosacea. The combination of ingredients have been chosen specifically to help lessen redness *(38% in 84 days study Rosacea type1), soothe irritation, protect the skin barrier and hydrate sensitive skin.
Our kit contains the following items
- Soothe Rosacea Complex
- Nano Hyaluronic Serum with Grape Stem Cells
- High Octane Vitamin C Serum
This package should be used in the following manner:
Wash and pat dry skin. Apply 1-2 pumps of Soothe Complex to entire face and neck.
Mix one pump C and one pump Hyaluronic together in fingertips. Apply to face and neck.
* You may supplement this kit with a bi- weekly peel of Mandelic & Azelaic Peel 22 if you are also dealing with acne. Do not opt for another type of acid, mandelic is the only one considered safe for Rosacea.
For more information on individual products (ingredients, other uses) please click on individual pictures below to view product page.
Learn more about treating Rosacea by reading this Blog Post.