CERTIFIED Deluxe Mandelic Peel Kit
Free Acid Value = 22 or 40 *Learn about FAV here.
Choose from two available percentages:
- Mandelic & Azelaic Peel 22 Level 1- Excellent for Teens, Sensitive skin, beginning peelers.
- Mandelic 40+ Level 2 - Ready for more flaking? Start here.
If you are searching for these general types of skin improvements, then the Mandelic is the acid choice for you. It is excellent for:
- Stubborn acne. Many patients can control their acne with Mandelic acid without the need for antibiotics or excessively irritating products.
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Dramatic improvement (as with a glycolic treatment) but without the irritation or post-inflammatory pigmentation often seen with other AHA acids.
- Rapidly improve skin texture and sustain the effect over several months.
- Reducing pigmentation, brown spots and large freckles.
- Treating mild to moderate acne (both comedonal and inflammatory).
- Antibacterial acne treatment which works by stopping growth of skin bacteria that causes acne and by keeping the pore follicles clear.
- Skin pigmentation treatment including Melasma and post-inflammatory pigmentation - particularly those with darker skin types.
- Alternative to hydroquinone due to its Tyrosinase inhibition properties (reducing melanin production).
The kit will be packaged in an easy to store box and it includes:
- Mandelic Peel 2oz.
- Prep A 2oz.
- Neutralizer 4.5oz.
- Your choice of Applicator (gauze or fan brush)
- Direction Booklet
Once your skin has acclimated to the 40% you may try a TCA 13. The mandelic peel listed on this page is of the buffered variety. Buffering raises the pH level of the acid for safety. A higher pH level will slow-down the action of the acid. It can be left on longer than an unbuffered (professional) variety, and is thus a better choice for at-home usage.
Chemical peels are great for use as:
- Anti aging treatments
- Acne treatments
- Scar treatments
- Re-freshen the skin periodically.
After you have prepared your skin for 2 weeks, we suggest the following application process:
- Wash face with acidic cleanser.
- Dry and apply 1-2 layers of Peel Prep Solution A.
- Air Dry.
- Apply peel for suggested time frame on direction sheet.
- Apply Neutralizer.
- Rinse well with cool - cold water.
Mandelic Azelaic Peel 22 - SD Alcohol 40B, Mandelic Acid 20%, Propylene Glycol, Azelaic Acid 2%, Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjust), Purified Water. pH 2.5.
Mandelic 40+ Peel - Mandelic Acid, Water, Glycerin, Alcohol (Denat), Propylene Glycol, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Sodium PCA. pH 2.5.
Neutralizer - Deionized Water, Glycerine, Sodium Carbonate, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Tea Tree Oil, Benzyl Alcohol. (4.5oz.)
Prep A - SD Alcohol 90%, Glycolic Acid 5%, Water. pH 3.0 (2oz.)