Chemical Peel Prep & Post Peel Products
You can't just do a chemical peel without preparing your skin. To obtain the best results from a chemical peel series (6-8 peels), you must prepare your skin to the acids will penetrate evenly and effectively. For a minimum of two weeks you will need to treat any hyperpigmentation, pre-exfoliate the stratum corneum (outermost layers of skin *approximately 20), and help your skin reach a healthy, regenerative state with antioxidants and vitamins.
Here are all of the products that will work perfectly with your at home peels along with a protocol.
- Begin and end each day by washing with a pH acidic cleanser.
- Fade Bright. Darker skin types and those dealing with pigmentation issues (freckling, melasma, spots) pre-treat 2x per day.
- Apply an antioxidant such as High Octane Vitamin C to combat damages and start cellular healing.
- Protect skin with SPF 30+ before going outdoors.
- Each evening thin the stratum corneum layer and stimulate a hyper-regeneration by applying a layer of Vitamin A Retinol Molecular Serum. *Alternatively you may apply the Hyaluronic Multi-Acid serum.
- Gentle cleansing morning and evening.
- Continue treating with Fade Bright.
- Apply healing, soothing products such as: emu oil + copper serum or emu + Regenerate Epidermal Growth Factor, Hyaluronic Acid or another mild lotion such as Vitamin B Complex.
- Apply an SPF 30+ for sensitive skin prior to going outdoors.