About Essentials | Healing Blend 99% Organic
Essentials Healing Blend
Aromatherapy - Holistic Treatment for Burns and wounds.
Platinum Essentials healing oil blend is the prefect compliment to our at-home chemical peels. It is also excellent for aiding in healing other body and facial wounds. It was artfully created with the cooperation of an aromatheraputic doctor to work better than other topical blends. The balance of omega 3's and 6's is critical, and commonly there is way too much six in our diets. Omega 6 rich oils make it worse, so our formula is perfectly balanced for your skin's needs.
There are many essential oils that can help with burns and injuries, like lavender and yarrow, but helichrysum is the absolute best. There is a reason why it was dried and given as an offering to the Greek Gods, and it is the same reason our blend begins with this note. Modern science can now confirm what our ancestors have known for centuries:
Helichrysum essential oil contains special properties that make it an antioxidant, an antibacterial, an antifungal and an anti-inflammatory!
The other star player in this formula is German Chamomile CO2 oil. The CO2 extracted oil has even stronger anti-inflammatory qualities than the steam distilled EO, and has a more natural, fruity odor. Chamomile is extremely anti-inflammatory and has a wonderful cooling action that is perfect for burns and heat. It is very calming and can help with rashes and bites as well.
There are literally dozens of uses for these ingenious essential oils, but we are using them primarily for healing. *Note that this would also be a wonderful daily facial oil for all skin types. There are many essential oils in our base of almond, sesame, tamanu, jojoba and seabuckthorn. Let's peruse all the benefits that this bottle holds for you:
- Almond Oil - For all skin types. Minerals and vitamins. Relieves itching, soreness, dryness and inflammation.
- Sesame Oil - For all skin types. Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, lecithin. Helpful for psoriasis, eczema, arthritis inflammations.
- Jojoba Oil (Golden) - Highly penetrative. Excellent for all skin types. Relieves inflammation - including acne - psoriasis and eczema.
- Calophyllum Oil - A member of the mangosteen family, tamanu will speed healing. It has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- Seabuckthorn Oil - Omega 7 oil. Used as a preventative for acne, dermatitis, dry skin, eczema, skin ulcers and stretch marks. Used for healing burns.
- Helichrysum Serotinum Oil - Antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory.
- Chamomile, German CO2 Oil - Cooling, anti-inflammatory extreme.
- Ylang Ylang Complete Oil - Energizing, aphrodisiac qualities. Helpful at preserving a youthful glow.
- Manuka Oil - Many many times stronger than tea tree oil. Manuka has intense healing properties, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-allergenic. It is also the perfect antidote to bites and stings.
- Jasmine Sambac Oil - The flowers, essential oil, leaves and roots of this evergreen plant are widely used in Ayurvedic healing. Antibacterial, anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Geranium Rose Oil - Used by the Egyptians to promote beauty within the skin. This essential is anti-acne, antiseptic and reduces inflammation.
Have you noticed how powerful these essential oils are? They have so many uses and predominantly reduce inflammation - which is exactly what we want when treating a wound. You will find more essential oil, aromatheraputic products here at Platinum Skin Care very soon. This is just the beginning.
Store in a cool, dark cabinet and avoid excess heat. Essential oil blends are goof for 1-2 years on the shelf.
Apply a few drops of oil (up to a dropper full) into your hands. Rub together and then pat onto your face and neck after a peel. You may also apply oil directly onto any other skin irritations. Use caution on open skin and cuts. *We have tested and experienced no burning on open cuts.
For topical use only. Not for ingestion.
This product contains almond oil. If you have a tree nut allergy, use caution.
As with many ingredients, essential oils are not generally tested on pregnant women or nursing mothers. Therefore there is not substantial data to determine if they are safe or not. Please talk this over with your doctor to determine usability.
Organic Prunus Dulcis, Organic Sesamum Indicum, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis), Organic Calophyllum, Organic Hippophae rhamnoides, Organic Helicyrysum Serotinum Oil, Organic Matricaria recutita (Co2 German), Organic Cananga odorata (complete), Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Organic Jasmine Sambac Oil, Organic Pelargonium x Asperum Oil.