About Anti-Aging Foaming Cleanser
Lactic Dry Skin Cleanser
6-1-2023 Updated to Foaming. Larger size.
Hydrate and cleanse your skin with gentle, skin-loving lactic acid and pentavitin. Lactic is a lightly exfoliating acid which will:
- Refine your pores.
- Refresh dull skin.
- Smooth rough layers.
- Reduce pigmentation.
- Increase hydration in the skin.
This is perfect cleanser choice if you are on the sensitive side or are dealing with aging, pigmented skin. Wash with this silky, foaming cleanser 2x per day to promote and maintain your new beautiful complexion.
Stellar Ingredients that make this cleanser shine!
- Centella Asiatica - Reduces inflammation, improves skin hydration.
- Pentavitin - Moisture lock. Binds to skin. Reinforces skin barrier.
- Lactic Acid - Moisturizing, lightly exfoliating.
- Niacinamide - Prevents evaporation of moisture from the skin. Calming.
- Aloe Extract - Sooths skin. Prevents transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Green Tea Extract - Nourish and hydrate eczema, rosacea and other conditions with dryness, itchiness and inflammation.
Do you need a toner if you have dry skin? Generally speaking, if you have drier skin, you will not be needing a toner. Toners are usually an astringent base or acid base for exfoliation. They do not offer moisturizing factors to improve your skin's water or oil demands. Instead, reach for something like Nano Hyaluronic Serum and apply that to your freshly damp skin to keep the water molecules congregating there. Be sure to follow that up with a good cream such as Derma Snap 8LM and then an oil to seal in the moisture. This is the key to having a well hydrated complexion.
Water, Glycerin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Propylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Aloe Extract, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol, Green Tea Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Centella Asiatica, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. *NOTICE* Sodium Hyaluronate missing from deck on packaging. pH4.5