You’re in your first month of your resolutions and I hope it is going well. Did you add in a promise to take better care of your skin? Here are a few you might want to put on your list to help you get the great skin you know you can, and to resolve those skin problems!
1. Resolve to cleanse your skin thoroughly and apply your product(s) every single evening. Skipping this step because you were binge-watching Game of Thrones will lead to skin troubles. Sometimes we run out of energy by evening’s end, so to avoid that, I changed my routine and starting doing my nightly skincare before turning on Netflix--so it is done and done!
2. Resolve to try at least one new thing for your skin this year to take it to the next level: For instance, give yourself at-home peels to remove fine lines, improve skin tone and texture: You can start gently with a Mandelic Peel--or add Retinol to your skincare routine.
3. Resolve to use a good sunscreen every day (because even indoor light can damage your skin!): Using sunscreen is one of the simplest and best things you can do for your skin. Check out the Cotz brand—it won’t clog your pores!
4. Resolve to start reversing the skin aging process! The time to start is in your 20s, but it is never too late. You can start slowly with peels and Retinol, or go all in with the Platinum Anti-aging Kit (on sale!).
5. Resolve to stop picking at your skin! Picking makes acne worse, leaves scars and discoloring marks. To start controlling acne so you aren’t tempted to pick, you can get a FREE CONSULTATION from Platinum Skincare, or check out the great acne packages for your skin type.
6. Resolve to get those suspicious moles or spots checked out by a dermatologist. Skin cancer can be deadly, so if there is something questionable, best to check it out before it becomes harder to eliminate, or spreads.
7. Resolve to stop wasting money on useless products. Wasting money is sinful and most of the heavily-advertised products from Big Cosmetic Companies are full of baloney or have weak ingredients. You’ll do much better with the reasonably-priced products offered at Platinum Skincare that contain pure ingredients in concentrations that really work.
Where can I buy Dana's Book?
The Skin Regime; Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin, available as a Kindle download or Buy paperback to buy your paperback copy from Platinum Skin Care. You can also read the first chapter--FREE--by click here to read 1st chapter.