About Viss IPL PRO | Cartridge Refills | GREEN
VISS PRO IPL Single Cartridge Refill *GREEN STICKERS ONLY. Confirm on your cartridge prior to ordering.
*EXCLUDED FROM COUPON USAGE*
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne Treatment
On this page you will be able to purchase any additional cartridges that you wish to use with your VISS PRO IPL Unit released in mid 2022. These cartridges will not work with the original unit sold in 2020-2021. Those cartridges have a Yellow sticker. Please confirm which cartridge/unit you have prior to ordering.
IPL is a form of heat and light therapy. Your skin will absorb the spectrum of light and convert it into heat. This heat stimulates cellular tissues to regenerate. IPL can penetrate into the second major layer of your skin - the dermis - without harming the first layer - epidermis - of your skin.
Use this 1-2x per week to help improve many common skin issues such as:
- Dark spots
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines
- Hair removal or reduction
How long will my cartridge last?
Low Level (1-3)
Middle Level (4-6)
High level (7-8)
How will I know when to replace the cartridge?
When the glass on your cartridge is getting too hot an dis causing pain/discomfort, it is time to replace it. You will get approximately 3+ years from a single cartridge if you are using this 2-3x per week on a single person.
Is long term use of IPL dangerous?
Light based hair removal has been thoroughly reviewed and tested for over 15 years. Long-term use of light energy devices will not cause issues or side effects.
Contraindications Do NOT use this IPL if you:
- Have unsuitable skin or hair coloring (see chart).
- If you have an active skin disease or cancer/pre-cancer/atypical moles. Bleeding disorders. AIDS, Diabetes, Lupus, Porphyria or congestive heart disease.
- History of collagen disorder, keloid formations or a history of poor wound healing.
- History of vascular disorder/varicose veins/vascular ectasia on areas to be treated.
- Skin is sensitive to light or easily develops rashes or allergic reactions.
- Had surgery on the areas to be treated.
- Have epilepsy with flashlight sensitivity.
- Currently being treated with isotretinoin (accutane), topical isotretinoin, or hydroxy acids. *These ingredients will make your skin more sensitive. Please discontinue use prior to using the IPL unit.
- On painkillers that reduce the skin's sensitivity to heat. Taking photosensitising agents or medications, check package insert and never use this device if it is stated tat it can cause photo-allergic reactions, photo-toxic reactions or if you have to avoid sun when taking this medicine.
- Take anticoagulation medications, including heavy use of aspirin, in a manner that does not allow for a minimum or 1-233k washout period prior to each treatment.
- If you take immunosuppressive medications.
- Over or near anything artificial like silicon implants, implanon conctaceptive implants, pacemakers, subcutaneous injection ports or piercings.
- On moles, freckles, large veins, darker pigmented areas, scars, skin anomalies without consulting your doctor. This could result in a burn and change of color which makes it potentially harder to identify skin related diseases.
- On nipples, areolas, and mucus areas (inner vaginal and anus).
- Warts, tattoos, or permanent makeup. This could result in a burn and change of color.
- After intensive sunbathing or on sunburnt skin. *Avoid skin for 48 hours prior to any treatment. Treat untanned skin. Use SPF daily.
- Use long-lasting deodorants
- Are pregnant.
How do I use this?
Product name: VISS Advanced IPL Disposable Lamp Cartridge
Model No.: LC050110
Current: AC (100v - 240v Free Voltage) *Standard USA
Product weight: 36g
Manufacturer: Narian Co. Ltd.
- Low level = 30,000 flashes
- Med level = 15,000 flashes
- High level = 8000 flashes
- Hair removal = 640-900nm
- Skin rejuvenation = 550-900nm
- Acne treatment = 400-700nm