About Triple Treat Body Lotion
Exfoliate, hydrate and tighten your skin in one silky step with our intense acid body lotion.
*New, thicker with more shea butter and a hint of Vanilla to cover up that acid smell fully. 1-2022
Oh, the things that you can use this for are endless. Here are a few to get you thinking:
- Cure dry skin by re-regulating the moisture exchange.
- No more cracking elbows or knees.
- Are your feet looking ... dry and callused?
- Keratosis Pilaris is treated with acid applications.
- Lessen sun damages on the body.
- Smooth rough skin.
Glycolic, Mandelic and Lactic acids will smooth your skin in one easy step. This is a very strong lotion! If you notice irritation cut back on your usage or mix with another cream like our Pure Shea Butter. Couple this exfoliating treatmentlotion with our 15% Body Wash for the absolute maximum results available. This intense lotion is designed to restore, replenish and restructure the correct moisture balance of the skin as it exfoliates with a 25% combination of mandelic, lactic and glycolic alpha hydroxy acids. Faint Mango-Citrus Vanilla scent. Very low pH level for intense acid action. Dry skin will be a thing of the past.
Now available in gigantic NEW 16oz.
Use daily after showering.*Pair this with our Body Wash for extra exfoliation. Excellent for KP sufferers looking to minimize and hydrate problematic areas. Wonderful choice for treating all over body pigmentation. Apply to all areas in need of exfoliation. Concentrate on feet and elbows too.
What are Hydroxy Acids?
Hydroxy acids are non toxic substances found in the human body, fruit, wine, milk, sugar reed, etc. They act as peeling agents and are very beneficial for treating wrinkles, acne, sun-damage... The alpha-hydroxy-acids family includes: glycolic, lactic, malic, phytic, mandelic, etc.
These types of substances accelerate the turnover of skin cells, remove lesions, pigmentation, restore steadiness, elasticity and have "true" moisturizing characteristics. They not only accelerate the cellular exchange, or remove the dead cells as it often hails the pharmaceutical industry, but they improve the renewal of the skin strongly, increasing the collagen, elastin and the inside hydration, stimulating the production of proteins.
- Glycolic acid - General purpose acid to increase exfoliation.
- Mandelic acid - Excellent multipurpose acid for exfolation, pigmentation and acne. Antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Lactic acid - Hygroscopic acid which helps to gently exfoliate as well as pull moisture to the skin.
- Shea Butter - Healing and soothing irritated skin. Intense hydration.
- DMAE - Skin firming.
- Hyaluronic - Holds 1000x its own weight in water. Used to plump and hydrate the skin for increased smoothness and softening.
- Niacinamide - Support the skin's protective barrier. Increase elasticity.
- Glycolipids - An intense serum designed to restore, replenish and restructure the correct moisture balance of the skin. The unique delivery system serves to re-regulate the exchange of moisture between the skin and the environment.
Purified Water, High Purity Glycolic Acid (partially neutralized with Ammonium Hydroxide), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Safflower Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyltrimethicone, Mandelic Acid, Shea Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Inositol, Urea, Sodium Benzoate, DMAE Bitartrate, Glycolipids, Aluminum Magnesium Silicate, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance. pH 3.5