From creator Dr. Loren Pickart, Copper Peptide Serum Level Mild
This is the mildest copper product we carry and is a great place to begin. Repair daily damage with Skin Remodeling Copper-Peptides in a light serum formula. CP Serum is a skin care serum with SRCPs (skin remodeling copper peptides) that helps skin renewal while giving a healthy glow.
Copper peptides help to:
- Actively reduce facial wrinkles
- Tighten facial skin
- Provide a lifted appearance.
- Reduce scarring.
Copper Peptide Serum (CP Serum) is designed by Dr Pickart, the inventor of skin rebuilding copper peptides and founder of ProCyte and Skin Biology. Copper peptides utilize the skin's biochemical systems that remove the old, hard cells and damaged proteins and replace them with new skin and new proteins. Copper Peptide's work best on mature skin and show results within one to three months.
Remodeling is the key to regenerating tight, lifted, wrinkle free skin that will replace cosmetic and plastic surgery. Dr. Pickart's patented copper peptides combined with hydroxy acid serums, Retinol, and other anti-aging ingredients work amazingly well to amplify the removal of wrinkles while providing a lifted tightened complexion.
Copper peptides are an amazing second step to the chemical peel process often used to improve aging skin and scarred skin. An acid is used to create a controlled burn on the skin. This in turn causes the skin to regenerate itself - thus improving the overall quality of the skin. To aid the skin renewal process, this stage of skin damage is often followed by the use of skin regeneration accelerators, such as a copper peptide, to accelerate healing and regeneration.
Dr. Pickart has a scale of strength of his coppers. It ranges from 1-28. Below lists the scale number.
- CP Serum- mildest strength serum 3 Strength
- Super CP Serum - medium strength serum 8 Strength
- Super Cop 2x- strongest strength cream 28 Strength
All are great tools for this renewal process. For allover facial usage begin with one of the serums.
Since the skin is in layers and damage can exist in layers, it is important to use a good method of exfoliation along with copper-peptides for improved results.
- 1X per day use the Copper - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of CP Serum. This should just barely cover the face without leaving it excessively wet or damp. Rub into the skin for 5-10 seconds. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. You may mix a few drops of the serum into your daily creams if you wish - then immediately apply.
- 2nd time per day use alternating exfoliating product. - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of hydroxy acid to help break down damaged skin proteins. You may finish by applying a light layer of emu oil *for penetration and hydration.
Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), glycerin, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, cupric chloride, glycine, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) gel, fragrance and tocophersolan (vitamin E) and astaxanthin. 1oz. (30ml).