About Copper Super Cop 2X
From creator Dr. Loren Pickart, Super Cop Cream 2X - Extra Strength. Level Strong
The strongest remodeling copper peptide available. This product is best for:
- Spot treatments
- Areas of scars
***Important Copper Tip - Less is More! Do not use this as you would a facial cream. 1-2 drops per application. Overuse of copper will bring forth too much "breaking-down" and "flushing-out" without fast enough regeneration.
Copper peptides utilize the skin's biochemical systems that remove the old, hard cells and damaged proteins and replace them with new skin and new proteins. Copper Peptide's work best on mature skin and show results within one to three months.
Copper peptides help to actively:
- Reduce facial wrinkles
- Tighten facial skin
- Provide a lifted appearance
All without the need for an expensive face lift. Remodeling is the key to regenerating tight, lifted, wrinkle free skin that will replace cosmetic and plastic surgery. Dr. Pickart's patented copper peptides combined with hydroxy acids, and other anti-aging ingredients work amazingly well to amplify the removal of wrinkles while providing a lifted tightened complexion.
Copper peptides are an amazing second step to the chemical peel process often used to improve aging skin and scarred skin. An acid is used to create a controlled burn on the skin. This in turn causes the skin to regenerate itself - thus improving the overall quality of the skin. To aid the skin renewal process, this stage of skin damage is often followed by the use of skin regeneration accelerators, such as a copper peptide, to accelerate healing and regeneration.
Dr. Pickart has a scale of strength of his coppers. It ranges from 1-28. Below lists the scale number.
- CP Serum- mildest strength serum 3 Strength
- Super CP Serum - medium strength serum 8 Strength
- Super Cop 2x- strongest strength cream 28 Strength
All are great tools for this renewal process. For allover facial usage begin with one of the serums.
Super Cop 2x can cause irritation (itching/burning sensation) after application. This generally subsides in about 15 minutes.
- For scars and skin lesions, rub a small amount of the cream into the lesion and increase the amount with time. The products are designed to have a selective uptake into scars and skin lesions (*meaning the skin tissues may become tinted a bluish coloration). This may make them more apparent so it may be best to use this cream at night.
- Wash with an acid cleanser to help remove any residual color each morning and evening.
- Your skin will adjust to the creams with time and many of our clients now use them for general facial regeneration and even around the eyes. But always start lightly at first. The products may cause itching if over-applied. However, you can wash them off with warm water if needed.
You also can moderate the effect of Super Cop by applying an oil before use. Emu Oil works well. If you find Super Cop Cream to be too strong, base the skin first with a light application of Emu Oil and then apply Super Cop on top. The oil will slow down the penetration rate of the strong copper-peptide cream thereby making it gentler on the skin.
Since the skin is in layers and damage can exist in layers, it is important to use a good method of exfoliation along with copper-peptides for improved results.
- 1X per day use the Copper - First use as a spot treatment on top on areas of pitted or raised scars or areas of hypo/hyperpigmentation. Use lightly; test on a small area first. Rub into the skin for 5-10 seconds.
- 2nd time per day use alternating exfoliating product. - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of hydroxy acid to help break down damaged skin proteins.You may finish by applying a light layer of emu oil.
Purified water, copper-peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein* and copper chloride), ethylhexyl palmitate, squalane, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glycerol stearate, PEG-100 sterarate, polysorbate 80, PPG 2 myristyl ether propionate, glycerol, dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), glycine, leucine, sodium salicylate, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, grapefruit essential oil, phenoxyethanol, allantoin, polysorbate 20,aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) gel, tocophersolan (vitamin E),camphor, menthol, retinyl palmitate,mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q-10), and xanthophyll (lutein). 1oz./30ml.