This is going to be the easiest peel you have ever applied. If you can apply a face serum, you can apply the Dream Peeltm.
- Wash skin.
- Applier barrier ointment to eye area.
- Apply serum. *Follow application times denoted below*
- Have Sweet Dreams!
This is a customizable peel that you will apply according to your skin’s sensitivity level.
APPLICATION TIMES: BEGIN WITH ONE EVENING ONLY YOUR FIRST TIME.
- Eye area = Apply 1 evening only. *NEVER apply this more than one time on the eye area*
- Neck area = Skip entirely OR, dilute in 1/2 with another cream or serum and apply for a single night only. Increase with caution.
- Sensitive skin = Apply 1 evening only.
- Normal skin = Apply 2 evenings only.
- Tougher skin =- Apply 3 evenings only. *Long term retinoid use. Not bothered by stronger peels.
How many peels can I get out of this bottle?
This bottle has approximately 60 pumps in it. So it will depend on what area you are looking to peel, and how many evenings you are applying it, as to how many peels you will get. For example.
3 pumps will cover all areas of Face/Neck/Decollete. *See video as 3 pumps were used to cover these areas.
- Applying 1 night will give you 20 peels from this bottle.
- Applying 2 nights will give you 10 peels from this bottle.
- Applying 3 nights will give you 6 peels from this bottle.
It is relatively easy to see how many uses that you will get once you know how many pumps it will take.
How long will it take to start flaking?
Your skin will begin to dry, and the beginnings of peeling may be apparent on the 2nd or 3rd morning. Your skin will most likely start peeling before you are finished with your 3rd evening. That is ok. As with any peel/treatment.. there will always be a few that a product doesn't work well for. We find that over 97% of people that use this get a nice all-over flake. If you are not seeing flaking after 7 days, the treatment may not produce visible flakes for you. That doesn't mean that the vitamin A isn't extremely helpful for your skin though. Huge benefits will be realized whether you see visible flaking or not.
How often can I use the Dream Peel?
This is NOT a daily use product. This peel can be used maximum, one time per month for most people and potentially one time every 60 days for those that are more sensitive. *Use caution and start with one evening only. Work up from there slowly.