Mandelic Azelaic Peel Pads - 24 Count Jar
Free Acid Value = 22 or 40 *Learn about FAV here.
This Certified mandelic acid face peel is all about simplicity. Same professional strengths as our bottled versions, but in super convienient, pre-moistened peel pads. Mandelic is a favorite amongst home peelers. It is excellent for all skin types including Rosacea (at 22%). Since mandelic has a large molecule it is less irritating than other hydroxy acids so even teens can use it for their problem skin. Also perfect for Fine lines, Acne-Rosacea, and Pigmentation! Antibacterial and antiseptic.
Choose from one of two available percentages:
- Level 1 Mandelic & Azelaic 22% (2.5pH) - Excellent for teens, sensitive skin, those with Rosacea and anyone looking to improve their skin.
- Level 2 Mandelic 40%+ (2.5pH) - Looking for more results than the 22. Expect more flaking.
Our certified peels in easy to apply pre-moistened facial peel pads. Contains 24 count in one jar. Each peel series is 6-8 peels.
Mandelic acid is excellent for all skin types and will gently but actively treat many common issues, such as:
- Rosacea (in lower percentages such as the 22) due to its ability to reduce inflammation.
- Stubborn acne. Many patients can control their acne with Mandelic acid without the need for antibiotics or excessively irritating products.
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Dramatic improvement (as with a glycolic treatment) but without the irritation or post-inflammatory pigmentation often seen with other AHA acids.
- Rapidly improve skin texture and sustain the effect over several months.
- Reducing pigmentation, brown spots and large freckles.
Prepare your skin for this peel by using our Prep A Solution.
Chemical peels are great for use as:
- Anti aging treatments
- Acne treatments
- Scar treatments
- Re-freshen the skin
After you have prepared your skin for 2 weeks, we suggest the following application process:
- Wash face with acidic cleanser.
- Dry and apply 1-2 layers of Peel Prep Solution A.
- Air Dry.
- Apply peel for suggested time frame on direction sheet.
- Apply Neutralizer.
- Rinse well with cool - cold water.
Mandelic Azelaic Peel 22: SD Alcohol 40B, Mandelic Acid 20%, Propylene Glycol, Azelaic Acid 2%, Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjust), Purified Water. pH 2.5.
Mandelic 40+: Mandelic Acid, Water, Glycerin, Alcohol (Denat), Propylene Glycol, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Sodium PCA. pH 2.5.
Neutralizer: Deionized Water, Glycerine, Sodium Carbonate, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Tea Tree Oil, Benzyl Alcohol. (4.5oz.)
Peel Prep A: SD Alcohol 90%, Glycolic Acid 5%, Water. pH 3.0 (2oz.)